Party Wave Weekender!
FRI 2ND DEC. – SUN 4TH DEC.
It’s been a huge year for Surfers for Climate and we want to finish it on a high with you all. Our mates at Surfaris Crescent Head have the sickest venue on the coast, and we’re going to take over the joint and host climate convos with special guests, live music, Carpark Cinema, Salty Brains Trivia, market stalls and a world record attempt for the biggest party wave. Limited accommodation availability on site, but day passes available too.
Join us for 3 days 2 nights to celebrate what we are all about from thoughtful Larrikins to recognising the true locals of our nations we invite all surfers & ocean lovers of all abilities, from all identities, backgrounds and beliefs to come together and collaborate & connect one last time for 2022!
What’s included ;
- Our twilight carpark cinema will be setup on the arriving Friday night for a screening of the epic Gerry Lopez film
- Surfaris Retreat has you covered from the moment you arrive, you’ll stop and smile as we keep your nourished with fresh wholesome food and your hot cuppa every morning!
- Saturday Morning we attempt a biblical moment of the worlds biggest party wave!
- Followed by lunch, Live music, a sustainability pop-up market and kids activities!
- Saturday afternoon Salty Brains trivia and more live music.
- Sunday breakfast on the deck, sustainability talk and surf session before wrapping up!
Prices are all-inclusive:
*Each room can fit up to 2 pax
Can’t wait to see you all soon!